Wednesday, February 3, 2010

It's Open Season on Kathy Barrick. ^_^

Just in case you hadn't heard, Kathy Barrick of Carriage House Samplings has put a bounty on her own head:

"Oh! I had an idea.....the more comments you guys post (positive OR negative), the quicker I'll load the images! Work for you??"
--Ms. Barrick, via her blog along with a pic of A@HRH Block 1




Autumn + Cat + Porch Swing = Yes.




You heard the woman--Now, take your torch in hand and let's all storm over and form a mob outside her blog's virtual gate until she releases the next eleven blocks! :D

(For my part I'll be taking along my Easter exchange for the Holiday Exchange Group, and after that either the Arbor Day one or my HalloSAL to occupy myself during the mob's "Quiet Time." ;D)

6 comments:

JOLENE said...

Hey Berit, I already left my comment hours ago and I think she had like 55 coments, I wonder how many she has now?

Unknown said...

You are just too funny! I left a comment yesterday - I love your idea of posting on our blog about it.

I agree with Jolene - Kathy should have given us a number, a goal to meet :-)

Enjoy your day!

Danielle said...

The second (or rather block #11) is up now. I wonder if she'll share all of them over the course of a few days or just one a day?? Not that I need this...
(The Peacock's Feather)

Deb said...

I can't wait to see all the blocks to Autumn. I better go over and post so she'll post another one.

Ann said...

Your Valentine package in your last post looked a real treat.

P.S. from your comment re juries, no offence taken - didn't want you to think I'd always been a stay-at-home, can't be bothered sort!!!

Patricia Lessell said...

Thanks for the heads up Berit - I just went there and left a comment and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new one thank you so much.
Lots of Love
Patti xxx