Friday, May 28, 2010

Surprises in the Mail!



Look at this wonderful package I received from Myra in today's mail!

A wonderful pouch and an autumn/Halloween LK pattern! I was so surprised when I opened the pouch and found the pattern tucked in--I thought it was a piece of cardboard included to keep it nice in the shipping! :o



The back is so nice; it is really beautifully made, and even lined inside!



A close-up of the yellow zipper (!!!) and zipper pull--it's a feather that wonderfully compliments the feathery leaves of the print. :)

Myra, thank you so much--I am just beside myself with excitement! I'm thinking carefully on what to store in it--it's so nice that I almost can't bring myself to use it! :D Maybe a new WiP is in order, lol!

And now back to cleaning and my new project, which you'll recognize from Staci's blog, lol! I'm really enjoying putting the 115 Becky gave me to good use! :)



With best wishes for your weekend,
Yours,
Berit

14 comments:

Sharlotte said...

How very very thoughtful of Myra!The bag and the pattern too!! I am so happy for you! I have been admiring her bags for a while and thinking that I really need to make the Traveling Stitcher's pouch. This time for myself!! I love the Good Morning piece you are working on! Have a good and safe weekend Berit!!

Lainey said...

Lovely gifts from Myra!
Good Morning is really pretty, look forward to an up-date.

Daffycat said...

What a lovely pressie from Myra!

Carol said...

What a beautiful surprise from Myra--doesn't she make the most lovely bags! Enjoy :)

Margaret said...

What a wonderful surprised from Myra! I love all the details! And your start is just lovely too!

Deb said...

What a wonderful surprise from Myra. Good thing you opened the pouch. It really looks so nice.

And good start on your piece - I really love that red you're using.

Myra said...

I am happy you like it! :o) I forgot to tell you the fabric on the back is one I hand dyed myself in my one and only attempt at hand dyeing quilting fabric.

Kathy A. said...

What a lovely bag! When Myra gifted me with one, I immediately found a new project to put in it LOL.
Lov eyour red stitch.

staci said...

A very sweet and thoughtful gift from Myra :) Love your Good Morning start...I did mine with DMC 115 too, don't you just love it?

Patricia Lessell said...

Great gifts from Myra and you so deserve them. I love your start of God Morning too.
Love
Patti xxx

Michelle said...

What a lovely surprise! The bag finish is so perfect and you must have been so excited to find the chart inside!

MyLifesAStitch said...

Great prize, and a great start! :)

Sally said...

What a wonderful gift and your WIP looks lovely.

Patty C. said...

Lovely Gift
(P.S. -I received the Redbird Sampler today - thank you :)